ATTENTION: If you have any new rights approved in the royal Decreto-ley 32 / 2020 , 3 November:
- Special subsidy by exhaustion of its delivery between 14 March and 30 June 2020 .
- Unemployment subsidy unique for technical staff or auxiliary of the culture sector.
- Contributory unemployment benefit bullfighting professionals.
You can only perform filling the Form for individual pre-solicitud unemployment benefit.
With the withdrawal, the application for unemployment benefits submitted to the State Public Employment Service is left without effect, that is to say, the request is not presented.
The withdrawal can only be admitted if it is submitted before the application has been resolved. You can check the status of your request at "Check your benefit".
To access this service it is necessary to identify yourself through a digital certificate, electronic ID or user and password obtained through the Cl@ve system.
To finalize the procedures that require signing, it is essential, when accessing with a username and password, to have a mobile phone that matches the one registered in cl @ ve.
In the form, you must complete the following fields:
- Date of submission of the application you desist from.
- Type of application: registration, resumption, extension or capitalization.
- Type of benefit: tax benefit, subsidy, active insertion income (RAI), agricultural income or SEASS subsidy.
Once the form is completed, you must confirm the request to produce effects. By confirming the withdrawal request, you will get a screen with your identification data and the management performed.
Then, as proof of withdrawal request, you can download the acknowledgment of receipt, which you can print to keep it or save it on your PC. This receipt contains the registration number, registration date and time.
Important: if you are a sea worker, you cannot carry out this process through this website. You must go to the offices of the Social Institute of the Navy.
To be able to desist through the web it is necessary to have a digital certificate or electronic ID