For your convenience, without it being necessary to go to the Employment Office, SEPE makes the following procedures available to you on this website:
- Online recognition: Automatic recognition of the contributory benefit.
- Application for benefits: Presentation of the applications that will be processed later by the people who manage the benefits.
- Company certificate: consultation of the company certificate data.
- Modification of bank details
- Obtaining Certificates of the benefit (status, personal income tax, amounts received, etc.).
There is also extensive information on unemployment benefits (does not require any identification)
- Informative guides, frequently asked questions, static information.
- Information folders and printed models.
- Performance simulator to obtain information about the possible benefit that may correspond to it.
However, you can also fill out and download the application form for unemployment benefits through forms of forms, which you can present together with the necessary documentation, in any registry of the State and Autonomous Administration, and of the Local Administrations, in this Last case, provided that they have signed the appropriate agreement, (art. 38 of Law 30/1992. of November 26, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and the Common Administrative Procedure).