Income statement in annual count of the applicant and their family
Help section Income statement annualisation of the applicant and family members:
Paragraph The applicant incomes must be completed in all cases.
Paragraph Data and spouse's income provided that must be met his wife live or economically dependent on applicant.
Paragraph Data and incomes of children must be completed by the applicant as follows:
- Must be filled in with the incomes of all the children who are in charge of the applicant, regardless of age or the status of disabled, or children with the living, in order to take into account the rents paid to to determine the duration of agricultural incomes in the terms laid down in the art. 5 . 2 the R.D. 426 / 2003 , 11 April, which regulates agricultural income.
You must specify all the income derived, provided they are kept at the time of the request, by the applicant and members of his family unit in the 12 months prior to the date of application, whatever the marital property regime, its origin and nature, with general character for his gross amount and taking into account the following specific considerations:
- Work/Pensions: Includes the total gross revenues of posted work, scholarships or other similar aid, as well as the amount of compensation for termination of employment contract that exceed the legal compensation.
- Excluding, the incomes of farm work as salaried worker casual, obtained by both the applicant himself as the remaining members of his family unit, as well as the wages earned by the applicant and agricultural discontinuous fixed worker, while holding the status, which does not exceed the amount of six times the monthly minimum wage in force.
- Also excluded, the income derived by the applicant for work of social partnership and wages for work compatible with agricultural incomes in building programmes for Employment.
- Includes gross income of all kinds of pensions and benefits, including pensions and salaries social or similar, except the provision of Social security for a child, the increase in severe disability pension to cover spending by attention to an invalid and the amount of contributions aimed at the financing of special agreement with Social security.
- Also are excluded, the amount of agricultural income, perceived by the applicant and by members of his family unit, and the subsidy of any REASS that could perceive members of the family unit and the input of the flat fee REASS. Nor will advance payment income tax credit of women tragadora with minor children 3 years.
- Furniture Capital: Includes the gross proceeds of bank accounts and financial investments.
- Real estate Capital: Includes the gross proceeds from the leased properties and the charges of incomes of real estate, no different rented and habitual housing.
- Agricultural activities on their own account: compute as net income reduced performance (costs less income) of the farms, the owners, tenants, sharecroppers or headlines by similar concept.
- Economic or professional activity: compute as net income reduced performance (costs less income) of the different types of activities, economic, professional or business.
- Other income: Include the incomes of the surplus property or gains arising from the sale of movable and immovable, except the habitual housing, lottery prizes or similar and performance alleged of heritage, investment funds or retirement plans, obtained by the application of the rules of the calculation of the income.