Initial High aid
For the accreditation of the legal situation of unemployment:Company certificates, signed and sealed the last company in which you have worked.
In addition to the general documentation (business certificate) will be required to submit other documentation, depending on the situation:
- If you lose a full-time job and maintains one part-time: Business certificate of work.
- If you lose a part-time job and maintains one part-time: if loses part-time work maintained: Business certificate of recent 180 days prior to the loss of the first part-time work.
- En caso de haber impugnado el despido: Acta de conciliación administrativa o judicial, o resolución judicial, o providencia de opción por la indemnización, o auto en caso de no readmisión o readmisión irregular por el que se declare extinguida la relación laboral.
- In the case of having ceased in the activity of artist: Do not require additional documentation to the general.
- In the case of having ceased in the activity of bullfighter:
- Employment contract the last action.
- Interested parties may append any other documentation consider important for the processing of your request.
- In case of workers fijos-discontinuos: Do not require additional documentation to the general.
- In case of come from the agricultural regime: Does not require additional documentation to the general.
- In case of public or trade union posts: Do not require additional documentation to the general.
- In case of leaving a company having requested voluntary redundancy in another former: if the duration of the voluntary redundancy has already passed when applying for unemployment benefit or is not provided for a minimum period of time granted leave, should make writing of the company in the place that cannot re-enter the same.
- Where appropriate the regime of ISFAS: Does not require additional documentation to the general.
- If a representative of Trade: If you do not have the certificate of company signed and sealed the last company that has worked: Certification of entry of contributions to Social security.
- In case of an appropriate ZIGORRIK: Do not require additional documentation to the general.
- In case of cooperative partners: In the event of termination by economic, technological or force majeure: certification of the labour department seeing these causes.
- In the event of termination or suspension of employment of victims of gender violence: Documents showing the victim status of gender violence: protection order issued by the judge, or, exceptionally, report of the Prosecutor.
- In the case of having worked in a foreign country:
- Si regresa de un país miembro de la Unión Europea o del Espacio Económico Europeo, o de un país con el que existe convenio sobre protección por desempleo (Suiza o Australia): Formulario E- 301 or equivalent document (in the case of Swiss emigrants, certificate of the Labour Corps that country).
- If returned from a country that is not a member of the European Union or the European Economic Area or with which no protection by convention on unemployment: Certification issued by the unit of work and delegations Subdelegations of government, stating, in any case, the status of emigrants returned, the date of return and time worked in the foreign country.
- In case of being released from prison:
- Certification of the Director of the prison, stating the release by sentence or probation, as well as the dates of imprisonment and release.
- Company certificate in the case of having worked during their detention.
- In the event that the worker is declared a permanent total incapacity and chooses to receive unemployment benefit: Do not require additional documentation to the general.
In any case:
- If in the past 6 years had made part-time work prior to the last stop and has not taken any provision for them: contracts of recent 6 years of work part-time.
- In case of accessing the delivery after a maternity/paternity: Does not require additional documentation to the general.
- In case you have family and has changed its situation by increasing dependent children: It will only be necessary to accredit those children that have not been registered in previous requests.
- Libro de familia o documento equivalente en caso de extranjeros con traducción oficial al español.
- If you have children aged 26 disabled years: certificate of the level of disability issued by the IMSERSO or body of the Autonomous Community concerned, the ministry of economy and competitiveness or defence that recognizes the status of pensioner by permanent total incapacity absolute or major disability or retirement by permanent incapacity to service or uselessness, children
- If you have children: the court or writing of formalization of care indicating the consent of the public entity in each territory has entrusted the protection of minors and date of effects the placement.
- In the case of separation or divorce: ruling and/or covenant separation.
- In case of children who do not reside in Spain and are working:
- E-form 302 or
- Consular or certification of Spain embassy in the country of residence, or certification of competent agency in that country on the labour situation of children.