Other formalities and procedures

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This process is exclusively to lodge complaints and suggestions.

If you wish to submit a claim or claims relating to your benefit or allowance or any other person to unemployment benefits, you must do so in a letter sent through the Electronic Register (Red SARA) to the Provincial directorate of public employment Service, where appropriate, to you. You can also be submitted in an office for assistance on registers or administrative basis (Post). And you can also deliver your written in your office of allowances, for what is necessary.