With general to access the special agricultural Subsidy for over 52 years the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Having met 52 or more years of age.
- Meet all the requirements of the grant REASS, except the accrediting listed days.
- Have contributed to SEASS or the old REASS continuously as possible during recent agricultural5years prior to the application.
- Meet the requirements of access to any contributory benefit of retirement in the Social security system, except age.
- Having been perceiver unemployment subsidy for agricultural casual workers steadily over the past 5 years.