Required conditions. Request for insufficient contribution subsidy for contributory benefit
You have selected to apply for a grant for:
- Insufficient contribution for contributory benefit
For the granting of this subsidy, at least the following conditions must be met:
- You have to be unemployed.
- You have to be in a legal unemployment situation.
- You have to be quoted for at least three months, if you have family responsibilities, or six months if you do not.
- You must not have covered the minimum contribution period of 360 days to be entitled to a contributory benefit.
Do you wish to continue?. If you do not wish to continue, you can go to your Employment Office to be attended.