With a general nature to the right to Payment should meet the following requirements:
- The beneficiary of an unemployment allowance of level of contributors, for termination of employment.
- Be sloped to receive at least three months.
- Not having been awarded a lump-sum payment of unemployment benefit, in any of the possible modalities, in the previous four years.
- Economic activity that sought to carry out must be framed in any of the following areas:
- To constitute a cooperative or joining an already been established, as a worker or a continuing nature and temporary.
- To constitute a society, labour or being already been established as a partner or worker and temporary nature not stable.
- Developing a professional activity as liberal as self-employed or in any Social security system.
- Initiate within one month from the resolution for entitlement, and in any case, dated subsequent to the request.
If it had challenged the termination of employment origin of unemployment benefit, the request for payment must be filed after the adoption procedure.
Workers who receive unemployment benefit in the form of payment may not return to receive unemployment benefit until the expiry period equal to the benefits, capitalized or seek new capitalization at least until it within four years.
Obligations of workers:
- Submit to the Operator the supporting documentation of the start of the activity.
- Documentary evidence that justify the amount actually received for the compulsory social contribution, in the case of cooperatives or labour societies, or to the investments required to develop the business, in the case of self-employed workers, with or without disabilities. otherwise it will receive the same and would return.
In order to resolve the payment request should Only attach, in presenting the request, the documentation, as appropriate, by mode of payment and activity that seeks to initiate.
In the event that it intends to be a cooperative labour or society, or start an activity as self-employed, one of the documents must attach an explanatory memorandum is of the investment project made and the activity to be undertaken. Therefore, we inform you that the minimum contents should be included in the explanatory memorandum.
- Personal data.
- Name and surname.
- The national identity card or NIE.
- Data of the project.
- Description of the activity to develop. (Service to provide or to produce goods, new activity or activities going …).
- Domicile, town and province where we will develop the business.
- Local data where he will conduct the activity:
- Indicate if you need it or not, for the development of the activity.
- Indicate whether a local account or not and, if so, whether it is property, whether it is to acquire or if it is to rent, and the cost of purchase or rental.
- Also, where appropriate, indicate the direction of the local level.
- Legal framework within which they are going to develop the business:
- Labour society (anonymous or limited liability company).
- A corporation.
- Community of property or civil society.
- Liberal professional high in the Bar association.
In the case of cooperatives or labour societies, communities of property or irregular civil societies, will be an expression of the identity of the partners or comuneros belonging to minorities.
- Date of commencement (although is prior to the resolution approving the convention, whenever after the date of request).
- Total Capital required for the development of:
- Amount of contributions to the cooperative including the entry fee.
- The amount of disbursement required for the acquisition of shares or holdings labour society or commercial matters.
- The amount of the planned investment to provide an activity as self-employed.
- Planned distribution of investment:
- Fixed assets (property, transfer, machinery, elements of transport, computer equipment, other).
- A current asset (goods, raw material, other).
- Costs to the beginning of the activity or of the constitution and operation of an entity (burdens, admission, renting).
- Until 15 per cent of expenditures by advisory services, training and information.
- Indicate whether it provided for, or not, the recruitment of workers.
- Method of financing.
- Equity Capital (savings, etc.).
- Foreign Capital (input from their families, friends, grants, etc.).
- En el caso de créditos bancarios o de entidades financieras, se hará constar:
- The total amount of credit.
- Interest rate.
- Repayment period.
- Cost of depreciation.
- Capitalization (amount intended for payment Only, as the investment needs the input compulsory or statutory ceiling set for self-employed workers, in his case.
There is No need to include in the report, the content of the points 3 and 4 following when requests payment Only exclusively for the quotas of Social security.
Capitalization: Amount intended for payment Only according to the compulsory contribution established in each cooperative, or the amount of the acquisition of shares or shares of social capital in a society in both cases, as necessary for access to the status of partner or the necessary investment to develop the business in the case of self-employed persons with disabilities.
The payment of unemployment benefit in their mode of payment may reach as much as 100 in france to cover the investment necessary to start a self-employed work independently or through a corporate entity on having effective control.
As well as putting the provision in single payment to the costs of incorporation and operationalization of an entity and the payment of fees and taxes, may allocate to the 15 percent of the amount of benefit to the payment of capitalized specific advice, training and information related to the activities undertaken.
Find a model type guide explanatory report which would be if you wish:
N/a: not available.