To have the right to the accumulated manure and advance the contributory unemployment benefit must meet the following requirements:
- Being a national of a country with a bilateral agreement with Spain in Social security.
- Countries with agreement with Spain in Social security: Above Par. Thank, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bolivia, Canadá, chilli, Colombia, Equator, The Savior, United States, Russian Federation, Filipinos, Japan, Marruecos, Méjico, Paraguay, Perú, Dominican Republic, Túnez, Ukrainian, Uruguay, Venezuela and Republic of Korea.
- They are excluded from this season ticket national workers from countries of the European Union or the agreement on the European Economic Area and Swiss and those who have dual nationality when one of them is a country with bilateral agreement with Spain and the other is the Spanish or one of the aforementioned countries.
- Likewise excluded relatives of a member state of the European Union or a state which is part of the European Economic Area and Community resident card is not entitled to accumulated manure and advance of contributory unemployment benefit.
- Have legal residency in spain.
- Being unemployed and registered as a jobseeker.
- If you are applying of contributory benefit and APRE at once, APRE will not be approved until it has recognized the right to contributory benefit, without compatible with a part-time job.
- Commitment to return to their country of origin in the maximum30calendar days counting from the date of the first payment in Spain and not to return to Spain within three years.
- Not being involved in the alleged banning departure from the national territory under the aliens legislation (not be involved in legal proceedings for crimes in Spain; not to be convicted of crimes in Spain to deprivation of liberty and claimed, whatever the degree of execution of the sentence; the claimed and, in its case, detained for extradition by the respective countries; the assumptions of suffering of contagious disease that impose immobilization or compulsory internment.)
Can be complemented manure accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit with support for the journey to their country of origin. Once the Public employment service State recognizes the right to such compost, you should contact the phone902 882 120to handle these supplementary aid.