In order to have the right to payment accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit has to meet the following requirements:
- To be a national of a country with bilateral agreement with Spain in Social security.
- Countries with the agreement with Spain in the field of Social security: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, brazil, Bolivia, canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, united states of america, Russian Federation, japan, philippines, morocco, mexico, Paraguay, peru, Dominican Republic, tunisia, ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela and Republic of Korea.
- They are excluded from this season ticket national workers from countries of the european Union or of the agreement on the european economic area and switzerland and those who hold dual citizenship when one is that of a country with bilateral agreement with spain and the other is the spanish or of one of the countries mentioned above.
- It also excludes the relatives of a citizen of a state member of the european Union or of a state which is part of the european economic area and has a community residence permit shall not be entitled to payment accumulated and advance contributory unemployment benefit.
- Have legal residency in Spain.
- Being unemployed and registered as a jobseeker.
- If the request of contributory APRE and at the same time, APRE will not be adopted until they have recognized the right to contributory benefit, without compatibilizarlo with part-time work.
- The commitment to return to their country of origin within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment in spain and the non-return to Spain within three years.
- They are not dependent on the prohibited from leaving national territory under the aliens legislation (not be dependent on a judicial procedure by the commission of offences in spain; not be convicted of offences in spain a penalty of deprivation of liberty and claimed, whatever the degree of implementation of the sentence; those claimed and, where appropriate, detention for extradition by the respective countries; the cases of disease of contagious disease that forced immobilization or compulsory internment.)
Can be supplemented the accumulated and advance the contributory unemployment benefit with assistance for the journey to their country of origin. Once the Public employment service State recognizes the right to the subscription, you must contact telephone 902 882 120 for these additional assistance.