Before continuing, please read the following information that you should know about the accumulated manure and advance the contributory unemployment benefit.
- If you have dual nationality should indicate both.
- It is important to fill with precision data related to your home (street , number, flat, etc.) and location in the country of origin, as it will be used for payment by cheque nominative or for any communication to the public employment service you should State.
- Being a national of a country that has an agreement with Spain in Social security, or at which has spread this mode of compost, and have legal residency in spain.
- Be registered as a jobseeker in public service jobs.
- Be legally unemployed as a result of termination of the employment relationship.
- Have recognized the right to unemployment benefit of contributory level, without compatible with part-time work.
- Assume the following commitments:
- Return to the country of origin within 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment in spain.
- Did not return to Spain within three years to reside and/or make a lucrative activity or professional or self-employment. This period shall commence after thirty calendar days from the date of the first payment in spain.
- Not be involved in any of the alleged banning departure from the national territory under the aliens legislation.
- Mode of subscription.
- Early perception and gained the amount of the economic benefit of contributory level.
- The amount to be paid will be deducted the amount resulting in application of the regulation of income tax of individuals.
- Does not entail any contribution to Social security, so it is not conducted deduction for quotations.
- In two instalments fertilizer.
- A 40 % of the delivery, will be paid in Spain, once recognized the right, the day 10 the month as appropriate.
- The 60 % will be paid in the country of origin, once within 30 calendar days, starting from the first payment the day 10 the month as appropriate, and in the maximum 90 days since the first payment.
To receive this compost, it is necessary that, immediately to return, the worker to appear in person at the diplomatic or consular office in the country of origin to demonstrate their return to the same. At that time should proceed to the delivery of the card foreign identity that is the owner, as well as the members who have accompanied him in his return.
- Be acquired commitments identified in the application, as well as prove the identity and nationality and indicate the data needed to realize the payment both in Spain as in the country of origin.
- Shall not renounce the benefit cash once made the first payment.
- The Public Service state employment communicate resolutions favorable to the secretariat of state of immigration and emigration and the secretariat of state of security, so that they are appropriate to verify the control of the implementation of commitments in this application.
- Once produced fertilizing contributory benefit in the mode of payment:
- Unemployment benefit is considered extinguished.
- Cannot be obtained depletion allowances the benefit.
- Cannot access to benefits and unemployment benefits over a period of at least three years that start to run within 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment.
- Recognized the right to compost, the residence permit, terminates, after 30 calendar days from the date of the first payment in Spain, without the need for other administrative procedure.
- If the recipient of accumulated manure and advance has relatives regrouped with him, without a residence permit independent, these will also lose their residence permits, as provided in the rules on foreigners.
- Similarly, may not be granted residence permits and work to those who had been beneficiaries of this mode of subscription of contributory unemployment benefit, while there is no after a period of three years beginning to be counted as indicated.
Form of payment
- Se puede optar entre pago por cheque nominativo o por transferencia bancaria.
- In the case of choosing the mode of cheque, the delivery of this to take place in the home inscribed in subparagraph 1 the request (applicant's personal Data), the beneficial owner of the delivery. The cheque expire at the 90 days.