With general for access to agricultural income the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Be the employed worker casual inscribed on the census of Agricultural Special System of Social security (SEASS) and be in a situation of high or assimilated to high in the same.
If you have not been drawer of agricultural income beforehand, there will have been inscribed on the census of Agricultural Special System of Social security, or similar service, with uninterrupted character in the twelve calendar months prior to the request. In this case, moreover, whether is greater than 45 at the time of the request, there will have been inscribed on the census of Agricultural Special System of Social security, or similar service, throughout his working life, the following periods quoted:
- Of 45 to 51 years: five years
- Of 52 to 59 years: ten years
- Of 60 or more years: twenty years
- Not be the applicant or their spouse holders of farms whose income in annualisation, exceed the amount of the minimum wage in force, excluding special payments.
- Being unemployed and registered as a jobseeker, and sign the commitment of activity.
- Take home in some location of Andalucía or Extremadura . Furthermore must demonstrate that, prior to the request and along his life, has resided and state registered a minimum of 10 years in these localities.
- Does not meet the minimum age allowing a contributory pension of retirement, except that the worker is not credited quotations sufficient for accessing such pension.
- Do not have received unemployment benefit for casual workers Agricultural Special system of Social security in any of the three years prior to the date of application.
- Having entered fixed quota for common contingencies Agricultural to the special system of Social security in the 12 calendar months preceding the application for agricultural income or, where appropriate, by the shorter period in which has remained at high.
- Having covered in Agricultural Special System of Social security a minimum of 35 real days listed in the 12 calendar months prior to the situation of unemployment.
Exceptionally, applications between 27 January 2013 and 26 July 2013 require 20 real days listed.
- Rent lack of any nature that annualisation exceed the amount of the minimum wage in force (7.743,60 €) *, excluding the extra pay, and, in its case, incomes of family unity that exceed the legal limit established according to the number of members.
- Twice the amount of the minimum wage in the case of families of two members. (15.487,20 €) *
- Two with seventy-five times the amount of the minimum wage in the case of families of three members. (21.294,90 €) *
- Three with fifty times the amount of the minimum wage in the case of a family of four. (27.102,60 €) *
- Four times the amount of the minimum wage in the case of families of five or more members. (30.974,40 €) *
It is understood that comprise the family unit the applicant, spouse and/or children or placed under 26 years or older disabled, living with the applicant. It will not be necessary when coexistence maintenance obligations under convention or judicial decision.
(*) This data should be updated every year.
The term for agricultural income will be:
- If they have not been beneficiaries of agricultural income previously, from the unemployment situation.
- If they have been beneficiaries of agricultural income prior to starting the depletion of the previous law or the unemployment situation, provided that, furthermore, has elapsed, at least, a period of twelve months from the birth of previous law and is extinguished.
If you requested is the resumption, and have not changed their dependants since the last application and neither You nor your spouse are owners, tenants, sharecroppers or similar concept headlines by farms whose incomes in excess annualisation, the amount of the minimum wage, excluding two extra pay, if does not work or self-employment, nor perceived other unemployment benefits or Social security benefits incompatible with the work, or so, its size does not exceed the Minimum Wage, excluding two special payments, nor has obtained rents (of any kind) above the Minimum Wage, excluding two special payments, in the twelve months immediately preceding the application, and if at that time, the incomes of his family unit, does not exceed the limit of accumulation expected legally, if you are aware of the flat fee to Agricultural Special System of Social security in the twelve months immediately preceding the application, use the request form restart simplified grant Farm Income and agricultural.
If the right to agricultural income is not extinguished may be requested the resumption of the same at the end of the case that the suspension.
The resumption will mean the entitlement to agricultural income for the period allowed at the time of the suspension, as well as the amount of the flat monthly fee to enter the SEASS.
The right to the resumption is obtained from the day after the requested.